- Automated backups that do not require any manual intervention.
- Centrally controlled data management.
- Business continuity plan to protect IT infrastructure in case of an outage.
- Fast restoration without compromising secondary infrastructure
- 60% faster recovery time
- Minimized risks of downtime with increased data security
Quick data migration
- Prompt data transfer to the cloud.
- Reduced time and bandwidth cost
- Quick access to each file with minimum latency and fast speed
- Easy addition of storage resources to cater growing business needs.
- Pay for only what you need today.
- No frequent hardware or software upgrades required.
- Reduced retention cost via auto migration of unused data to lower-priced archive tier
- Efficient data lifecycle management
- Policy-based data destruction of old and unused data along with and issuance of destruction certificates.
- Reduced time required for data to travel to and from the cloud.
- Reduced storage footprint.
- Reduced cost as you are charged based on stored data and not the actual size of data
Single Code Based Architecture
Our Single-code approach delivers multiple applications which are compatible with different environments such as physical, virtual or hybrid.
Whether your goal is to have data protection, backup, storage or reporting, our tool does it all for you. With Ace Data cloud, your data is secured and moves along with you.
Whether you’re associated from financial institution, retail or health care. Our single code-based architecture is an ideal choice to cater the fundamental shifts in your data.
Learn how Ace Data cloud provide industries with the actionable data insights to help them grow.
Features that move your business:
Ace Data cloud allows cloud-based data backup to a physical, virtual and hybrid environment. It allows the user to backup data in one or more data centres with quick access to dispersed data centres. Data backup to different environments targets complete systems, including all directories and files. Backup also incorporates data deduplication, compression, replication and lifecycle management.
Over the years, Ace Data has remarkably helped many enterprises to improve their legacy data security systems by deploying next-generation cyber-defence mechanism.
Learn how Ace Data help enterprises to strengthen their endpoint security across IT infrastructure
Features that promise dynamic work environment :
Ace Data cloud ensures end-to-end encryption so that your data is always secure and can be scaled when required. This way, our cloud meets each data backup workload requirement.
Ace Data cloud backup supports different operating systems and platforms and works equally well with both new and legacy systems. Ace Data cloud offers web-based GUI to deliver centrally controlled management so that a new user interface is responsive.
Today, Ace Data stands tall as the paramount cyber and data security solution provider in Indian market. Learn what business leader have to say about Ace-data services.
Features that scale your business :
Broad application & database support
Data is the critical backbone of your business – Protect It
Your data drives your business. It's the critical asset that ensures smooth functioning of your enterprise. Data protection and its safe access are essential to keep up business speed and to maintain its value.
Businesses and enterprises understand this and so do cyber attackers and intruders who seek ways to exploit your security vulnerabilities to access your sensitive information. If your data is not protected then probably your business financial information, intellectual property, confidential data, personally identifiable information, and personal health information might at serious risk.
At Ace Data, we provide a complete enterprise data security solution that is easily deployable on-premises and is equally compatible with hybrid and multi-cloud environments. This way, we empower your organization to have greater visibility into your data, utilize data insights to take actions, providing real-time control to remediate threats along with compliance reporting.
Ace Data Cloud Backup Features
• Fast cloud backup & recovery for different operating system spanning over Windows, Mac OSX, Unix, Linux, Android, iOS. Oracle, SAP, DB2, MS Exchange, MSSQL, and Lotus Domino, etc• Compatibility with all desktop and mobile OS and applications.• User-friendly interface
Reduced backup time
•Leveraging weekly data backup time from 20 hours to 1 hour. •Custom scheduled backups to ease your job. •Complete data backup every time.
No licensing required
• No per-client or feature-based licensing restrictions • No need to purchase additional licenses on adding servers, laptops, desktops, tablets, or other mobile devices. • Pay as you use per GB per month and scale when needed.
• Centrally controlled backup via a web-based portal to ease data management. • Central control of backup policies means no learning curve for end-users. • Only people who understand the backup policies get to be in control.
• End to end encryption of data at the source, in transit and at the destination• FIPS 140/2 certified AES 256-bit encryption to ensure secure data travel and storage on the Cloud.
• Compliance with global standards of Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, HITECH for storage, backup, and disaster recovery.• Complete audit compliant reports, so you do not have to worry about audits ever.
• Incremental backups every time after the first complete backup.• New or recently changed data are quickly backed-up to the cloud. • Reduced backup time, bandwidth and cumulative cost.
• Shared infrastructure to optimize your server’s performance with regular updates.• Increased power efficiency, computation density and thermal efficiency.
• Hybrid cloud backup for both off-site and on-premises situation.• Increased redundancy for both local backup and the cloud backup.• With sufficient data compression and deduplication, hybrid model offers speedy recovery in case of an outage.
• With data efficiency features of compression and deduplication, backup cost is lowered.• No extra infrastructure investments, long term commitments or hidden costs. • Pay only for what you use Per GB/month. • 5-year total cost of ownership reduction by 36%.
• 100% successful data restoration rates all the time. • No data loss during instances of maintenance or failure.
• N+1 redundancy with data duplication. • Capability to initiate secondary and redundant backup from a single source. • 24x7 availability to cater any disaster instance.
"“Generally, we have seen the tendency to sell the product and runaway. And this is typically of the OEMs. With ACE DATA, we found a Western product with Indians solution that made us relaxed and comfortable. There have been occasions where you have encountered difficulties and the resilience and patience that you have shown increased my confidence in you.""
Mr. JP Dwivedi
CIO, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
"“The biggest benefit of ACE DATA is because we didn't have a dedicated person for backup. It took that headache out of everyone's minds and certainly mine that I knew that I had someone I could catch hold of one-point person for backup which I didn't have earlier. It would not be anyone's fault if something went wrong and with ACE DATA with their commitment to the whole backup process. I have my data safe off site and the biggest advantage the benefit that we have derived is peace of mind. Give it a spin for sure. Don't think it won't work for you. It works. “"
Mr. KY Iyer
"“Vision of Orbis business has been always clear. We need to have high-performance less downtime, more productivity, faster recovery, having more backup on time, creating more value for the organization with the little cost and all these things are been an advantage with ACE DATA they have to really exploit ACE DATA’s technology and support in reaping all these benefits.”"
Mr. Manikant Singh
CIO, Orbis Financials
"The biggest benefit we found while working with ACE DATA is guidance to manage our business-critical data, it is not only the product selling, it is a guidance you design solution provisioning complimented by their excellent support.Also, their goal understanding and their investment, which they make time to time know to provide their solutions to their debt availability and data management is not like a product selling company."
Mr. Vishal Gupta
CIO, Apollo Hospitals