Major Features of AceData - Backup Assessment Service
Objective of Assessment
- Reducing the overall backup window.
- Controlling wasteful growth through deduplication.
- Suggesting cost-reduction opportunities to maximize existing investment.
- Reducing recovery time and efforts.
- Improving configuration performance.
- Improving suitability of automated lifecycle management processes.
- Increasing the utilization of the existing backup infrastructure in highest levels of authentication mechanism.
Methodology Adapted for Assessment
- In-Depth qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis. Detailed technical analysis using our technology enabled tools that will gather specific data for analysis and generate reports, showcasing every aspect of your current backup performance.
- Specific recommendation & next steps. Making sure that the report is being properly translated and understood by every stakeholder and that clear recommendations and plan for action is being populated that will guide your decision making process.
What is Included in the Assessment
- Snapshot of your Current Solution Setup.
- Assessment of data size of Data Servers, File Servers, Virtual Machines, and Mail Servers.
- Current Backup & Recovery Performance Assessment.
- Backup Devices of Various Types.
- Data Change & Growth Rates.
- Deduplication and Compression Rates likely to be achieved.
- Failure Analysis.
- Status of Your Documentation.
Recommendations after the Assessment
- Optimal usage of current setup, infrastructure and running solution.
- Suggest proper documentation for implementation of procedures.
- Correct monitoring and reporting methodology so that it passes compliance audits.
- Suggest most appropriate solution based on your specific needs and requirements.
- Suggest best available technology and solutions that should ideally be used to achieve the storage, backup and safest recovery results.
Data assessment is a key task to not only achieve better performance and cost-effectiveness but also ensure quick and efficient recovery when a crisis hits. At AceData, as a leading disaster recovery solutions expert, we adopt robust methodologies and practices in ensuring our clients always stay prepared to bounce back. Our data quality assessment by experts audits for gaps and optimization opportunities that enhance your disaster recovery plans. Hand in hand with us, AceData ensures you’re fully ready to effectively manage any disaster for higher business continuity with reduced time and cost in recovery.
When it comes to enterprise data management assessment, AceData stands as one of the most preferred names. And a part of the reason for that is our experienced team of experts who specialize in data assessment. We have worked with many different types of businesses of all sizes, helping them AceData management to achieve higher performance and more cost-saving opportunities. Our team ensures your IT infrastructure maintains enhanced resiliency and efficiency that enables your business with the desired security and scalability.
At AceData, we believe in going a mile or two extra to not just deliver clients the desired solutions but also an exceptional experience. Our team remains accessible 24/7 to address your needs and answer all your queries. We focus on building a lasting relationship with every client. So, as a priority, we work harder to ensure you’re 100 percent satisfied with your association with AceData in any capacity. With us by your side, you get data assessment experts cum a trusted partner who cares about your business needs and growth.
Recovery Is Everything! Check Your System Regularly.
AceData Backup Assessment is an expert driven in-depth analysis of your current Backup and Recovery setup and process, identification of existing bottlenecks in resource utilization, evaluation and suggestions for improvement in order to give you knowledge and insights for independent, information based decision about improvement of your backup strategy. With simple decipherable charts and reports, it provides you with a dashboard of your current methodology and where is it taking you.
So ask us to perform an assessment today and we can run a comprehensive health check on your system, and suggest what you should ideally be doing.
Benefits You will Derive from Backup Assessment Service
- Performance Assessment. Examination of speed & efficiency of your current system, identification of bottlenecks and suggestions to optimize usage strategies.
- Integrity Assessment. Risk Analysis of your file & email systems and databases to determine if they are being backed up properly. Suggest correct documentation for implementation of procedures and compliance to audits.
- Recovery Assessment. Assessment of your current business continuance plans to determine whether your processes, hardware and facilities are in place to properly restore mission-critical data properly as and when required.
How our reporting will enlighten you on your current setup
Sample Statement of Current Setup
You will get an overview of your data size. This enables you to see what type of files you have, what kind of data compression is achievable on those file types, and what is your periodic data increment size.
Top Ten File Type Distribution
With a detailed analysis of the types of files you have on your system, and knowing the size of each type, helps you in determining and defining the backup policies in a much more efficient way.
Daily Data Growth Chart
By knowing the growth pattern of your data, you can plan for way forward in the future, including the scaling up of your hardware and/or software infrastructure and requirement of additional manpower and their skill sets.
Typical Compression Ratio Achievable
Different data types have different compression ratios. This report tells you how much actual data will you have for storage. This is helpful because backup and restoration is generally charged by amount of data stored.
Sample Data Ageing Report – Last 1 Year
To help you define the timelines of your backup cycles, and policies for duration that data should be stored, we provide a data ageing analysis. Seeing your usage pattern, you can decide to shift the archival data to a lower tier of storage that is less expensive.
Typical Backup Size of 4TB in 10 Years
This report shows how much data growth is required to store a typical data of 4TB for a period of 10 years on the Cloud. As can be seen, only about 500MB is required as opposed to 132 tapes/disks to store the same data for the same period.